Shiseido is an international cosmetics company with a history of 146 years. It includes Shiseido, CPB, NARS, IPSA and other high-end cosmetics departments. As the largest cosmetics manufacturer in Asia, Shiseido has covered approximately 120 countries and regions. While maintaining a strong presence in Japan and Asia, Shiseido also aims to be ranked among the top three global high-end cosmetics companies. To this end, Shiseido has formulated the "New Three-Year Plan (2018-2020)", aiming at accelerating its growth into an international cosmetics company originating in Japan and a leading global cosmetics conglomerate.
- As a leader in cosmetics, Shiseido has a huge demand for talent
- How to optimize the interface of traditional recruitment platforms which is not user-friendly
- The number of candidates has been insufficient due to the limited promotion of posts
- Open WeChat Recruitment Official Account "Shiseido Recruitment"
- Build a Career Story module to attract followers to click on and browse posts
- Customize an intelligent recruitment robot to help HR respond to candidates in real time and accurately identify candidates' intentions so as to respond intelligently and guide delivery.
- Shiseido had 110,000 + job-shares and received 100,000 job views.
- A total of 1,600 resumes were received, of which 80% were internally referred.
- The conversion rate of resume delivery reached 8.17% in the month when the internal referral module began.
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help you make recruitment smarter.Request a demo